Cult is currently recruiting a Commercial Sales Consultant to work at our Sydney office in Chippendale.
We are a growing, fast paced mid-size private company in the luxury designer furniture space. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Auckland, our company is currently going through a growth phase and is seeking an upbeat and dedicated individual to join CULT during this exciting time. We are looking to recruit a Commercial Sales Consultant to take advantage of this unique opportunity to enhance their career whilst working in a vibrant and creative culture, which is at the forefront of the industry.
Reporting directly to the State Sales Manager, the successful candidate will have demonstrable sales skills, proven business development attributes, and solid experience in the NSW market. We value a high level of initiative, a strong work ethic and can do attitude. The role requires, strong communication skills and the ability to effectively manage workload. The key responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Develop leads, new business and engagement at market leading levels
- Execute and regularly review the sales strategy
- Develop and drive customer acquisition & retention strategies
- Maintain high level market awareness
- Contribute to greater business
To be the successful candidate for this role, we expect that you possess the following attributes:
- Proven sales success preferably within the designer furniture space
- High level commercial acumen
- Previous experience and network of clientele within the NSW market
- Proven results in driving a high performing team
- Strong networking and influencing skills
- Polished presentation & communication skills
To apply for this role or enquire further, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.