We are looking for a eager Sales Administrator to join our Sydney team. To be successful, you will be highly organised, have a keen eye for detail and most importantly, you will have a fantastic attitude.
Reports to: Sales Manager
1. Provide impeccable service and support to all internal and external customers within agreed response time, while managing the requirements of dedicated clientele.
2. Establish Cult, its team and products, reputation/ image in the market place as representing outstanding quality, value and service in office and home furniture solutions
1. Provide sales and administration support as required including but not limited to: quote entry, preparation of project proposals, sales order entry, co-ordination of loan furniture, filing, maintenance of brochures & samples and all other necessary correspondence and liaison with both clients and suppliers.
2. Ensure client payment terms (both deposit and final payment) are audited and actioned on a weekly basis as required.
3. Manage and maintain both client opportunities and details in company database
4. Maintain maximum 24 hour response time on all client enquiries
5. Manage and complete general administrative duties as required
6. Maintain weekly audit of live projects/quotes and action as required.
7. Support Cult’s sales objective of achieving agreed sales targets as required.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Promote/ enhance Cult’s strength to the market in detail
- Understand, maintain Cult’s core values and promote internally & externally
- Provide outstanding service to internal & external clients by (a) timely, effective and accurate responses to quotations, requests etc. (b) supplying current product specification material
- Provide enhanced opportunities to create unique and proactive solutions/ alternatives by educating self and client base fully with all new and existing Cult product ranges
- Regularly visit websites of partners and suppliers as appropriate to update and educate self regarding latest products, events, initiatives and technologies
- Conduct ongoing market research to understand clients’ needs/ preferences/ trends ongoing feedback is communicated openly & effectively to Cult team
- Follow up service calls when necessary ensuring customers are receiving a unique, proactive and outstanding service
- Ensure a positive customer experience by communicating in a professional, informative, and friendly manner
- Understand all major competitors, their products and pricing and develop appropriate strategies for the market with the involvement of the Cult team
Qualification/ Experience Guideline
- Extensive communication skills – verbal/ written/ presentation essential
- Computer literacy desirable – particularly presentations etc
- Self motivated – driven achiever – evidenced by previous success track record
- Ability to multi-task, be organized and organized others
Summary / Comments / Other
- Outgoing confident personality evident
- Extensive network already established would be advantageous
- Positive, pro active nature validated by referees
- Self/ time management – evident - skills
This job description serves to illustrate the scope and responsibilities of the post and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform other job related tasks requested by management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business.
For further details please call Joshua Gallant on 02 8062 6014 or email your CV to email@example.com.